Miracle Fishy

lepirin

I just thought I'd share this story with you all...

My friend Kris had a horrible week. Her puppy got sick and died, then returning home from the vet when he passed, they came home to see their house on fire. Got there before the fire trucks even arrived.

Their other two dogs had been rescued by a neighbor, and one of their cats ran out. They found the other kitty after the fire had been put out, hiding under their daughter's bed.

They thought that their betta (Red, as their nephew picked him out, and named him... and he *is* red) was a goner for sure. Then they found his tank, it had bits of stuff floating in it, and the water was horribly dirty... but he was alive! He survived the fire! Everything around him was burnt and destroyed, but he survived! She took him over to the neighbor's house and changed his water, and the neighbor is going to care for him while they are getting resettled... but everybody had assumed that Red was not going to make it.

I just thought I should share the story of the miracle fishy that survived a devastating fire.

Man!! Talk about a bad day!! :( Glad to hear all the furry and scaly friends are okay. What a horrible experience. My thoughts are with your friend. Hopefully they get resettled quickly and can put this behind them.

Angela

:( How horrible! I am so sorry your friend loss so much in one day. That is terrible :cry1 . Do they know how the fire started? Very sad about the puppy as well. I'm glad the neighbors were able to save the other dogs. I hope the betta is still OK.

So sorry to hear of such terrible news.Thank goodness some of the dogs cat and kitten and little Red survived.

Archived