Happy Birthday

Trinket

Thank you everybody ... This year my birthday occurs the same day as Chinese new year on the weekend. :D

I am not going to celebrate this year since I realized I am getting older and older. :( It's a big change from 20s to 30s.

Thanks again.... :D

Happy Birthday! I hope you do celebrate! Your 30's is awesome.A very freeing age....free to be yourself and not care what others think.Realizing happiness is being true to yourself and not what society says we must be or have. :) I love my 30's.

Sure ;) I feel like I am still in my 20'S...lol. But in "real life" I tell my true age....29 forever is for internet purposes ;) (don't like to disclose to much identifying info)

PS. You could not pay me to be 18 again.I enjoyed that time of my life but don't want to go back.I am at peace and content now.A great feeling.

:) Happy Birthday Fred!!!!!

Believe me,if I could pick a permanent age to stay in,it would be my 30's,so enjoy them. That's a great age bracket to be in.An area where you've tried all the silly things but have enough experience and time to make you wiser in the more important choices in your life :exactly

Have a wonderful day!!! :heart

Fred, Happy BDay!!

I hear ya, when I turned 30 it was no fun. But I recently heard a saying.

"Turning another year older means you are alive and still here.........enjoy that".

Archived