In Honor Of The "photog Method" Thread...

smwilliams

MACRO MACRO MACRO!!!

I finally figured out where my macro setting was :D and BOY did it make a difference with details. I have to use my flash or my shutter stays open way too long... will work on that later, but even though some of these are too bright, the detail is incredible! i can't see this much detail with my naked eye!!! warning, lots of pics!!!

These are all macro setting>

PICT0060ed.jpg

PICT0057ed.jpg

not a great pic, but shows good wen detail

PICT0061ed.jpg

pretty pic of his scales and body

PICT0059ed.jpg

dharma (she's getting orange on her belly and cheek! she looks like she's blushing :)

PICT0064ed.jpg

PICT0066ed.jpg

these aren't macro, but i thought they were cute pics.

PICT0004ed.jpg

PICT0023ed.jpg

:heart Really nice pics. Guess I should see if I have a Macro setting. :krazy: Got my new camera for X-mas from my son and I love it, but still do not have the whole thing figured out.

HA! don't feel bad because i've had mine for almost a year now and am just figuring it out :blink:

Apparently, not losing and reading the instructional manual helps alot! I lost mine, but found a pdf of it on the website, thank goodness :D Now- if i can just get my fish to HOLD STILL! ;)

Congrats! I have my Macro setting on constantly when I'm taking pictures of my fish. It really is the secret weapon...or the simple shortcut...either way, it works. Your pictures looks amazing and your fish are so cute. I love that oranda.

aww :thanks *just as a secret* john waters is kind of my favorite. i think i may even get a tattoo of him if i can get someone competent to draw him. he's just got such a personality and he's so cute. dharma hams it up too, but johnny is just my darling little boy!

Archived