Lemon Wedges?

goldfishgrateful

At my new local vvvv, YAY!, In the awesome fish section, I was just browsing to see their range in breeds and prices, when I noticed all the tanks had a section of lemon clipped to the side. Is this for food? I have no idea, and I was just wondering. :blink::blink:

I've seen orange slices too. Goldfish seem to love 'em, but whenever I try with my goldies, they HATE IT and want it out!

did peel off the thin clear membrane around the orange slice? If not, thats probally why. the juices of the orange couldnt get in your water so the fish didnt like it. If you cut a slice, you shouldnt worry about this membrane

did peel off the thin clear membrane around the orange slice? If not, thats probally why. the juices of the orange couldnt get in your water so the fish didnt like it. If you cut a slice, you shouldnt worry about this membrane

I cut it into slices, but the fish swam to the other corner of the tank and just stared at it. Like it was a monster that was going to gulp them all up.

I cut it into slices, but the fish swam to the other corner of the tank and just stared at it. Like it was a monster that was going to gulp them all up.

wierd. my love them. they jerk them around like a dog playing with his toy. its funny to watch. ill have to get a video of it one day

with all this talk about oranges, i decided to give my comets one for breakfast. I wasnt sure what part to give. So i took off the small pieces underneath the membrane part. They LOVE them. !!

Archived