Here Are Pond Pictures

Debi0825

Ooooh... just like our pond, so depressing... you don't think it will ever be summer again...

I have to post some depressing pics of our pond tomorrow...

wow! im reminded again why i live in fla! i like your pond also very pretty. what kind of fish do u have in it?

In the upper side I have Koi, comets and shubunkins. In the lower side I have some Oranda's, a Pearlscale and some Comet/Shubunkin babies from 2005. They come inside for the winter in 100 gallon troughs I have in the basement. I bring most of the plants into the basement too (I have grow lights set up for them).

Wow, will you look at the amazingly vibrant snow lilies, right next to the albino water lettuce! Wow, you can't tell them apart, Debi! :tomuch:

Seriously, that makes me shudder just looking at all the snow. Are you sure that is where the pond is? :rofl3

Wow, will you look at the amazingly vibrant snow lilies, right next to the albino water lettuce! Wow, you can't tell them apart, Debi! :tomuch:

Seriously, that makes me shudder just looking at all the snow. Are you sure that is where the pond is? :rofl3

Aren't those pond plants amazing??? :D Yes, I'm sure the pond is there! I probably won't see it until May though.

Archived