Update - Buzz Bumblebee

mrbumblebee

Hi guys, I thought I'd give you a quick up date on my calico oranda - Buzz.

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...topic=54759&hl=

He's now in the 33 gal with just Cyril (Billy is in a 10 gal because he's poorly :( Also, Buzz has been bashing him about a bit). Womble, Robin and Wendy are in the 48 gal.

Buzz is doing fine, he is energetic and boisterous and very interactive and a lot of fun. He is a real "lad" of a fish!

The plan is to get a slightly bigger tank again for Buzz and Cyril to share, maybe another 48 gal.

These are the best pictures I could get from the other day, I'll try and get some better ones when I can :)

Picture029.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture013-8.jpg

Picture017-4.jpg

Picture011-2.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Bumble - he is adoreable. I love your choice of fish. You also take extremely good shots. That close up is calender worthy. Buzz is beautiful :heart

Thankyou guys! :heart

looks so innocent and playful...

:D Thankyou. Well, he's certainly playful, not sure about innocent :rolleyes: My poor little Ranchu Billy got bashed all round the tank so I had to seperate them. Buzz is certainly a very active fish!

Ooooh, I just love him MrB and do you know, he looks so much like one of my new calico orandas :D They both have similar faces :D

Thanks Jen! I've got a real soft spot for Calico fancies of all kinds, but I always feel calico orandas are very unique and special :exactly

• 2 weeks later...

Got some more Buzzy pics! :rolleyes:

He's growing so fast I think his tank upgrade is going to have to come sooner than expected! :thud

Picture002-8.jpg

Picture009-5.jpg

Picture011-5.jpg

Picture019-4.jpg

I've just started feeding algae wafers to my goldies as a treat instead of spriulina flakes - they absolutely love 'em - Buzz is a real thug trying get his share! :rolleyes: I'll try to get some pictures next time I feed one.

Edited by mrbumblebee