First Significant Snow Of The Year

Fantail

Hey guys, we just got our first snowstorm of the year. Although there a couple of ones that gave like a cm of snow... But we got out of school yesterday and our school district opened 2 hours late today. I live in Delaware, and we haven't had much snow. It wasn't much of a snowstorm but rather an ice storm, we got some snow but mostly sleet and a bit of freezing rain. Right now, the ground looks like snow but it's actually hard packed sleet that has been partially melted. then it freezes cause the high today was like 22 degrees C.

But you probably haven't seen my post for a while, well that's cause i've been pretty busy with homework. But i'm always around the forum.

fe635e5d.jpg

74928494.jpg

bcb74891.jpg

9c9ff22d.jpg

b062d916.jpg

fbeb63ef.jpg

mmm coldness... *sits in fridge* Looks awesome :) I love it how it wraps around the trees and branches! Our trees never die (or hibernate, or whatever they do when they look dead), they are always alive :)

Well, now that i think about it, our ice is nothing compared to some other parts, and yea that's my parent's oddysey, i drive an accord. But the temperatures are rising and all the ice is gone. But the sleet is still not gone yet cause it looks like snow but it's much denser. There are puddles everywhere. But i'm glad that it's warming up.

Archived