The Eyes

THUNDER

The orange one, I am noticing it is still getting bigger. Yup, it is. LoL I also noticed that both eyes is getting bigger. Is that normal? I looked at them very cafefully and both of them looks great. They are just getting bigger, like outward, as he or she grows.

:whatjust: Thunder

I just made a 35 seconds video with a PC Cam 350 from Creative. I got really up close to the tank. Sadly, while I was recording, there was specks of brown alage that I was noticing. Ugh! I'll BRB in about 15 minutes.

Thunder

:D If I would worry about algae, I'd never take any pictures - its everywhere! Scrape it off one day, and bang, its back the next. Unless that speck was bigger than the original fish, I wouldn't worry, Thunder...

Sorry. I'm back. My computer just suddenly froze. 384 MB of RAM isnt enough these days. It was 4 years ago, but not now. I'm going to upgrade to 1024 MB very soon. Just waiting on the money.

Here the video. Focus on the orange one. Look at both eyes. Yes, you can look at the other three. LoL Also, is that orange one a Fantail or an Oranda with a thin mini wenny? Look on top of head.

http://myfishtanks.net/55gal_1/video9.html

Can anyone know the gender of these four? Still wanting to know. They havent done any breeding acts yet.

I'll BRB. I'm going back to the cnet.com forum and seek help again. Since the computer was restarted, the LIVE broadcast of the tank isnt going thru anymore. I did set up Static IP. Ugh! Driving me nuts!

Thunder

Hm, I looked at the video three times, just to be sure - the fish looks a bit swollen to me, especially at the beginning of the belly on the underside, right after the head. Also, in the last few seconds of the video, I got the impresssion that his scales start to stick out.

There is the one side of him where there is a white ring on the upper part of the eye, and the swelling is on the other side of his body. Is that just me?

Like I said, maybe its just me. You see your fish every day, so you know how he looks like on a daily basis. So, no lifted scales when you look at him from above, and he stands still for a minute? He has a hard time with this standing still thing, doesn't he? :rofl3

Yeah, I see them every day. They slowly gaining body depth (fatter). I'm not sure if the scales is okay or not. Maybe the curviness make it look like the scales is sticking out. I dont know. I've always thought it was smooth until you mentioned it. I checked the fish again and again. More importantly, the eyes... I need the entire crew of staff and members to study the videos. LoL I have another one. BRB

Thunder

I killed him. Or murdered him. In the freezer. :cry I didnt have the time or money to get alot of things he needed. Shipping these days are high for one day - Saturday delivery. Instead of possibly suffering, he died in the freezer. Just a perfect shape of death and the ice is very clear.

Thunder

I am sorry, Thunder, that the little guy didn't make it. Could also have been something like an internal infection, that is impossible to spot in an early stage. Sorry, again.... :(

Archived