Wendy And Friends!

mrbumblebee

My new pearlie "Wendy" just finished quarantine yesterday and is settling into life in the tank with Womble and Robin.

Wendy is kinda her provisonal name, my sister-in-law was going to name my next fish as a thankyou for the tank and equipment she bought me at Christmas, but she wants me to name her instead so I think Wendy suits this little fishie.

She's about 2.5-3" including tail and quite a nice shape I think. She has a teeny patch of missing pearlies on her left side, but then all LFS pealies seem to around here :( She is such a cutie and seems to be getting on OK with the other girls. Womble and Robin are definately girlies and from what I can see Wendy is too - but it may be too early for sure, we'll see! :D

I've spent all evening trying to get some decent spots of her alone with not that much luck as she's staying pretty close to the others at the moment.

I'll try to post some pics of her alone over the weekend. So here she is with the Bumble pearlie family :heart

Wendy

Picture101.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Left to right - Womble, Robin and Wendy

Picture074.jpg

Lining up at their favourite end of the tank - the feeding end! Waiting for food to magically fall from the sky... :rolleyes:

Picture081.jpg

If we bash this thermometer against the glass loud enough he'll come over and drop food in to shut us up! :rolleyes:

Picture078.jpg

Wendy and Womble

Picture102.jpg

Wendy and Robin

Picture076.jpg

Picture107.jpg

Edited by mrbumblebee

Thanks guys! :heart

:D Small,medium and large~! I think someone's hooked on Pearlies. :yeah:

:D Yeah, I think I am Devs! :wacko: Before I got Wendy we used to refer to Womble and Robin as my "two fat ladies"!! (There was UK TV show called two fat ladies about two cooks who let's just say are ladies of a larger size! You might have seen their programme) It just seemed to fit my pearlies! :D

So here she is :panana ! Wendy in person :bingo: She is really cute Mr B, I can see why you chose her. They look really good together your pearlscale family. Each one so different. And your tank looks fabulous, sparkling :D Womble looks huge- how many inches is he? I would really love a pearlscale with his coloring...so much white. Wendy is the same color as my dear pearlscale Sorbet :heart

Thanks Imogen! :heart

I'm trying to get some nice pictures of Wendy alone to post, maybe later.

I'd say Womble is about 4.5-5" ish including tail and VERY round! Yeah, I love her colouring too. Her colours have become so much brighter from when I first got her. She is developing some nice blue patches now too :D

I'd like to see some pics of Sorbet - I remember she is a cutie!

Thanks Kat! :D

I eventually managed to get some pictures of my new fish Wendy on her own, they're not great because she still prefers the close company of the group and it's hard work getting her away from them long enough to take a decent shot! :rolleyes:

Wendy

Picture022-3.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Edited by mrbumblebee

What cute pearlies you got there! :heart They come in all sizes, don't they? :D

Robin just is a darling, he looks adorable with his little wen. And he has such a bright red coloration.... :happydance

they are so cute, i love Womble!! my fish like to tap the thermometer when they want food as well!!

love their colours!