Robin Bumble

mrbumblebee

Well, I've been trying all evening to get some good pictures of my new pearlie "Wendy" - not as easy as I thought! :rolleyes:

She came out of quarantine yesterday and has now joined Womble and Robin. She's still settling in and unfortunately she won't keep still enough to get some really good pictures of her. I got a few in the end though and I'll post them later.

Anyway, I had more success taking pictures of one of my other pearlies - Robin, so here she is too! She's definately grown since I got her in december. I love her to bit's! :wub:

Picture077.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Picture016-2.jpg

Picture014-4.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture013-7.jpg

:) OMG Mr B, how can you stand it? Those are some of the most adorable little faces I have seen in a long time! :heart

What wonderful expressions , how can you keep from giving little treats all the time?

Thankyou for your kind commnets guys :)

What wonderful expressions , how can you keep from giving little treats all the time?

With great difficulty Lola! Everytime they see me they dart to the feeding end of the tank and just wait there :rolleyes:

By the way... we haven't seen any recent photos of Womble what's he up to?

Womble is doing fine, thanks for asking. There are a couple of pics of her in my group thread. I discovered after moving them from the quarantine tub to the glass tank a few weeks back that Womble is is most definately a she! The name still suits her though! :D

Where did you get the new one, she's so nice looking.

We went on a huge pearlie hunt one weekend and visited 8 of my favourite stores around the region! :thud

We even went back twice to a couple of stores! :rolleyes: I found my new fish Wendy with four others and but she was the cutest!

Edited by mrbumblebee