Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marigold's Mom

New Lionhead Needs A Name!

Guest Marigold's Mom

:newfish

I fell in love with an adorable Lionhead yesterday and brought her home. Our fantail, Marigold, seems very happy to have a new friend. My problem is, I feel bad referring to the Lionhead as "the other one". She desperately needs name! Anyone have any suggestions? Here are a couple of pics of her (click to enlarge). She's so cute!

th_100_0627.jpg

th_OurNewLionhead.jpg

:) Well thats a sweet face if ever I've seen one. :heart Too cute. Congrats!

Hmmmm Tulip? or Rose or Daisy or Flower or Leaf or oh I dont know some kind of flower to go with Marigold.

I was thining the same thing about a flower name...maybe one that is often in goldfish colors, like Daphne or Dianthus or something....all my fish have the names of Greek and Norse gods, it's just so much easier to name in groups!

I think I agree - something flower. Dianthus. Poppy. Rose. Rosebud. Peony.....

:) Is that face adorable or what?Congrats on the new baby,and I think I like the name Poppy too. :D

Guest Marigold's Mom

Thanks everyone for the help! Merlinsmom....I love the name lilly! I hope you don't mind me naming her after your cutie. Of all the names.....that one just seems to fit! :bingo:

That's funny all the mentions of Lilly. That's what I was thinking. She could be your little Water Lilly. Too bad they weren't called tigerheads, then she'd be a Tiger Lilly...sorry. I'm running off of no sleep in the past 36 hours so I'm a bit out of it.

Anyway, she is adorable!

The first floral name that popped into my head was Petunia. Alas, I spoke too late!