Sign in to follow this  
Hidr

Need More Room

:) Do as we do, and dig out that Rubbermaid plastic tub! I find they work so well, and hold many gallons of water if you buy the big ones. And filters hang so nicely on them. :heart

That is a beautiful fish thats for sure.

Time for a new tank! You can stack 'em. You can tuck make rows of tanks in a room - not just next to the wall. How about a tank for the kitchen counter? They can be attractive!

;)

My house is only 900 sq feet. I have the 5 foot long bearded dragon tank. The 20g long lepord gecko tank the 75g tank the 10g tank the five gallon tank the 6 gallon tank and a one gallon tank. Two large parrot cages and the cavy cage that takes up one conner in the bed room. Unless I remove the couch in the living room I have no room for a rubber maid or to put up my empy 20g and 30g tanks.

If I did I would buy that fish right now.

Oh and no room in my tiny kitchen. My dinning area is where my computer is. Believe me I have been tring to figure out where to put my 30 gallon up I want back up so badly.

:) OK, got ya! Thought you meant tank room, not room to put a tank. I know how that is as I have used up much of the available space in my house. Time for that enclosed sun room! :rofl