Sign in to follow this  
glitterfish

New Fish From Ebay - Lionhead And Ranchus

LOL! They are meanies thats for sure!!

Im a bit worried about Bambu now however. He isnt very active and doesnt eat all his pellets. :(

Awwww!! Bambo is my favorite too Erin!! So CUTE!. Congrat's on them!

Don't forget you get to move with all those fish pretty soon girly!! LOL

Oh Erin - i was so glad to hear about your new cuties, and then so sad to hear about that little cutie's troubles. I hope everything turns out ok. Best wishes.

Wow Erin, they're so lovely looking :heart How is Bambu's head? I guess the good thing is fish can survive wen trimming so hopefully this won't cause too much damage (poor little thing :cry1 )... I have 2 moors that terrorise any fish they come in contact with and the strange thing is they leave each other alone (so as you can imagine, they share a tank by themselves) :( so maybe it'll be the same with your 2 naughty ranchus...

I really hope there's no lasting damage :heart

Thanks guys. I did a 50% water change and added a little salt. I took out the food he did not eat and will try again in the morning. Of course the ranchus are doing great in "prison". :rolleyes:

That little white lionhead is too cute. :heart

Thanks Jed! :)

Quick update to say that Bambu is doing much better. I cannot tell that he even had any trauma and he is eating spirulina soft pellets. He doesnt like Medi-Gold unfortunetely. Won't touch it. The 2 ranchu are still doing great as well. :)

:) I am so glad that Bambu is doing better! I was worried for a while there when you said he was not eating.

But it sounds like hes on the mend. :heart

Thanks Jed! :)

Quick update to say that Bambu is doing much better. I cannot tell that he even had any trauma and he is eating spirulina soft pellets. He doesnt like Medi-Gold unfortunetely. Won't touch it. The 2 ranchu are still doing great as well. :)

Medi gold is not a favorite here either Erin...A few of my fish seem to rather starve then eat it. I'm glad to hear the little guy in on the mend... :heart

This means more new pictures right? :yeah:

Edited by Katalyst