My New Fry

daryl

Hey Daryl, my mom definitely wants a fancy now, and just rebooted her tank after the last of her tiger barbs passed away. if we cannot make it to the goldfish show in august, is there any chance that we would be able to come for a visit in mid to late September and bring home a fry or two?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A fry or two"? Wow, Swift, you show an enormous will power there - if I would have the chance of Daryl's fry, I'd go home with bags full of 'em... :D

Swift - you are welcome to come and select from what I have. The fish store will only take up to 15 at a time of any one breed - and I have hundreds. As they grow, you can see more and more of what you are selecting. The second batch of Ryukin are not yet large enough for show or the store anyway - the majority will not be until winter probably. So they will be here.

As far as anyone else - if you are passing by - drop in and take home a bag. There are a lot of nice fish here - a few that may be show quality. They all need homes. I am going to keep only a dozen or so, and the rest need homes. The bigger they are, the more chance you have that you will get a really nice fish!

• Supporter

I wish i lived close enough! Although I have fry problems of my own, Craig has been pretty tolerant about the extra tank but once they need two or three more I think he will freak! :-)

I would think getting to go to Carol's would be equivalent to a trip to Disney World......and getting to come home WITH bags of her fry..........well, getting to stay in Cinderella's Castle!!

I cannot go there to visit (Dern It ALL) but I R E A L L Y badly want some of the babies!! ((Sorry I have to go breathe into a bag so as not to hyperventilate!!)) :krazy:

I would love to have some 'OK' phoenix. You arent too far from me either. but then come the problem of my age. I cant drive and my parents wont be willing to take me. :(

Well, depending on where in Wisconsin you are, we can possibly make some plans. We have recently purchased property that is about 5 minutes from the S. Wisconsin border - and we spend most weekends up there. I could, perhaps meet you all somewhere there - maybe your mom could drive you to a closer destination. We can see - no rush.

As I said - the bigger they get, the better choice you can make. :)

That may work actually. I live in the milwalkee area, but we often go down to this beach called carol beach, which is almost right on the border. Where near the wisconsin border are you?

NO FAIR :krazy: I wanna be close enough to pick up some of the Wonderful FRY!!! :exactly I wanna ticket to Carol's Disney World O' Goldies!!!

Edited by Jeana727

I told my mom about it, and she says that she won a cupon for a free pair of shoes at a shoe store in kenosha. she said that she'd be willing to go if you are in the kenosha area. if you are on the west side of the border, i may have to plan something else.

Edited by Fuzzy Peaches

oh god i wish i could take one of those little fry in, but 1) my tank is not cycled, and 2) i only have a ten gallon. i even live in chicago...

oh well, i guess ill just wait until i complete my cycle, then once my common gets bigger ill get a bigger tank, atleast a 40 gallon i want!