Sign in to follow this  
Chrissy_Bee

Where To Order Food From?

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering, where is a good place for me to order specialty gf food? I live in atlantic Canada, and despite having a ton of pet stores, I can't find any really good foods here. The stores sell omega one, but only floating varieties. Any good websites that sell food?

Chrissy

You're welcome. :)I get the Hikari Lionhead.They are the only sinking ones.I buy my betta food and my filter media from Big Al's.I am ordering the Penguin biowheel 350 from there soon too,and a Python.Good prices.

You can order from The Fish Sempai online here in Canada. He sells all of Goldfish Connections food, ProGold, Medigold, spirulina flakes etc. He also has amazing goldfish for sale. Check it out. :)

Angela

I ordered the hikari Lion Head last night from mops.ca, and some free samples of water conditioner too! How exciting :krazy: hahaha.

Chrissy

I ordered the hikari Lion Head last night from mops.ca, and some free samples of water conditioner too! How exciting :krazy: hahaha.

Chrissy

Yeah,Mops has a better price on Hikari,I will get it there too.For filters Al's is better....filter media back to Mops...lol....sometimes the free shipping saves the same at Al's.......bargain shopper :)

I got my order today! :D Wow, the hikari pellets smell good enough to eat!!! Nothing beats getting mail orders, I feel like ordering more, even thought I don't need anything yet...haha, this may be the beginning of an addiction.

Chrissy

I know what you mean....I ordered ProGold and MediGold from Mops today!Sounds like really good food and the MediGold will be good to have on hand. :)

Hmmmmmmmmmm, yes it would be good to have on hand, I must order some too soon! :teehee

Chrissy

Well,we are a bad influence on each other,eh?Don't tell my husband...lol

I guess it is good there are no good stores here in the maritimes,I'd be soooo broke!

Guest olive.oyl

chrissy bee, did you order anything else other than the hikari?

I placed another order today ...it was a snow day and I got bored :unsure:

I ordered some prime, a massive container of blood worms and a veggie clip! I knew I'd be addicted, but it's just SO much cheaper than my lfs.

Chrissy