Omg Eggs!

glitterfish

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow erin they are getting so big its amazing how fast they grow . Atleast with seing pictures I couldnt imagine sitting and watching them grow is it like watching cement sit :lol1 or do you actually notice the difference . I have two small Lionheads that i am waiting to grow they dont seem to be very much atleast that I notice. Maybe one day I will look at the tank and say wow you sure have grown. :lol1

again your babies are so cute. :heart

:) Thanks guys!

I noticed the growth a lot more when they were tiny. The growth is a lot slower now. When I put the one with Booya though I could really tell that Booya had grown a lot. :heart

New picture time! I was moving the other baby to the 30 and thought Id put them all in another tank to get some decent pics. You can really see how big Booya is in comparison to his siblings. Donnie is of course the smallest ones. I got a couple good pics of him for Anette! ;)

fry2month3halfweeks.jpg

Booya! :heart

fry2month3halfweeks1.jpg

fry2month3halfweeks2.jpg

fry2month3halfweeks3.jpg

fry2month3halfweeks5.jpg

fry2month3halfweeks7.jpg

Donnie:

fry2month3halfweeks4.jpg

You can see how twisted his mouth is and his eyes look a bit googley.

fry2month3halfweeks6.jpg

OMG, Erin they are so beautiful! I can not believe how much they have changed. You have done such a wonderful job with your first fry hatching.

The little bent fry, is he healthy? He looks like he got sqeezed when he hatched. I hope he is OK. :heart

Thanks you guys! :heart

Fred, the larger 3 are only eating twice a day with the bigger fish and Donnie 3-4 times a day to help get some size. :)

Lola, yeah he is my deformed fry. He seems healthy and lively but he is a bit messed up. I couldnt bring myself to cull him so Im just letting him grow and see what happens. :)

Awwww - look at little Donny! I hope he survives despite his bent back because there's something so unique about him :heart I can't get over how wonderfully healthy and big your othre guys are! Just beautiful :heart

That would be great! Would have to have a big yard! My parents have 13 greenhouses and they look similar to the 2nd pic. Could convert one easily to a goldfish house! :D

Edited by glitterfish