Omg Eggs!

glitterfish

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your babies are major cute now :bingo: . The large ones seem to have a brown tinge. the smaller ones more golden or is it just the pic? I am so excited to see teeny pompoms developing :rofl on at least one surely :D They are all fabulous, what a great Mom you are to them :heart

:) I can not believe how much they have changed! They are beautiful. It really has been fun watching them grow.

I know how upset and sad it makes you when you loose them, but I guess thats natures way. Could you imagine with all the eggs that are produced, if none of them were loss, how many goldfish we would end up with. And I know you would not want to be Overstocked like that. :heart

:rofl They're soooooooooo cute!!! And isn't it funny how all our fry pics look the same. :rolleyes: Well,you take much better pics than me of course. :rofl

I can't wait to see what colors they start changing to. :exactly How many fry do you have left now Erin?

Thanks Sharon! :heart

Yes it's funny that they all look the same yet we are so proud of them and post so many pics! :rofl

I have the 5 large and 3 small(I think). Half the time I can't find all the small ones. I dont think they're going to survive. They just do not grow.

Edited by glitterfish

I'm so sorry you've lost a few Erin :( But on the positive side, the ones that survive will definitely be special :heart I love looking at your bigger fry, they're definitely coming along nicely and I'm looking forward to seeing them get bigger :heart I wonder how long it takes for them to develop pompoms? :hmm

Thanks Jen!! :heart I am definitely looking on the positive side here. I dont know what I would have done with 10+ anyways you know? I am hoping I at least get one pom and one tele out of those but who knows. I am waiting for color to come in soon on the largest one. I will keep posting pics even if there is no change. :rofl