Omg Eggs!

glitterfish

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl What cute little buggers!!! I tried to take some pics,but all I saw were blurs.As for the tank they'll go in ,who knows???? I have quite a few that can handle the odd one or two fish.Glad to see yours all doing so well. :exactly

• Supporter

I just now saw this post and I am SO excited for you! My giants keep threatening to breed but I have yet to see any eggs. I don't think I am ready for fry yet anyway, but you never know, it sounds like fun!

Congrats on the babies. :-)

craigslist, baby! ;) there's always tons of listings for aquariums on there!

but man oh man, after reading your entire thread, i'm so anxious! i'm worried that our eggs won't hatch, and i'm scared that we may have taken wrong steps, and the list of worries go on!!! omg, can you imagine how bad i'd be if I was the one that was pregnant??? :rofl

hi erin! how are the babies doing today? i'm so eager to get to the office that i'm waking htb up 30 min earlier! hahah!!! :D

i saw black dots last night, so i know i'm going to have to start setting up the bigger tank asap... so i was wondering where i can find a filter like yours. i went to mmm last night, and i'm going to try a lfs later today...

i saw black dots last night, so i know i'm going to have to start setting up the bigger tank asap... so i was wondering where i can find a filter like yours. i went to mmm last night, and i'm going to try a lfs later today...

I found mine online actually. At bigalsonline.com but you should be able to find them in pet stores. They're called sponge filters.

The babies are doing great! I think they want lunch. :)

Your video looks great. I guess my fishes are making eggs for second round as well.

Congrats Fred!! I hope you get some fertilized ones this time! :heart