Sign in to follow this  
rwersted

46/29/10 Gallon Tank Pics

Some pics of my 3 tanks. The 10 gallon is just a holding/quarantine tank. When the tanks finish cycling that tank will be empty. Everything is still in the works since I am changing things around and redecorating. The 46 gallon is my new tank, I love it :heart . It still needs a background but I haven't been able to find one that fits. I feel a lttle boring because I tend to decorate the tanks the same. Kind of boring but I just keep doing it. I did attempt the barebottom thing on the 10 gallon but I couldnt' take looking at the algae on the bottom. Boy members with barebottoms are very dedicated to algae scrapping. I just couldn't do it. I would love to get another 46 bowfront, that is the perfect size tank for me. I also added a pic of my faithful goldfish care assistant. His job is goldfish feeding (I give him a cup with the food in it and he pours it in) . It's an extremely important job and he takes it very seriously :)

10g.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/rwersted/6.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/rwersted/46g.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/rw...ed/DSC05548.jpg

:) They look great Rachel! Your bow front and stand is the exact one I have! I see my Zach also! What a ham! :heart

awwwwww!!! what nice tanks!

and where can i find a helper as cute as him??? :heart

Well he was in the water conditioner aisle at the LFS and he had an algae scapper in his hand so I thought he could be of some use. They didn't tell me that he was a biter and I lost my reciept so I guess I'm keeping him.

Wonderful tanks! I have the same plant as the one in the 3rd pics on left side. They all look so clear too. :heart

Well he was in the water conditioner aisle at the LFS and he had an algae scapper in his hand so I thought he could be of some use. They didn't tell me that he was a biter and I lost my reciept so I guess I'm keeping him.

:D i guess the fiance and i will have to wait until after the wedding before we can start shopping for lil helpers like yours! :yeah:

:rofl

Nice tank set ups! :yeah:

nice tanks. if you ever wanna try bare bottom again just get a bristle pleco. i have 3 and they do wonders for my tanks :P

:) Very nice set ups Rachel. :hmm Wonder why my tank didn't come with a little helper like that???? :rofl

Too cute!