Goldfish Anonymous

daust

Ummm is this a trick question? Yes there are A LOT of people that have a serious problem on this site. Not myself of course, as a matter of fact I don't even own fish; I just post for a 'friend' who has a problem.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

*waits for lightning to strike*

the first step to becoming cured is to admit you have a problem. If you dont, you will live in denile for the rest of your life. theropy is so much eaisier...

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not myself of course, as a matter of fact I don't even own fish; I just post for a 'friend' who has a problem.

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire! And nose, hair, shirt, socks, shoes and anything else that may come within 14 feet of you!!!! :blowup:

Angela

Uhhhh hello, you're the friend that has the problem.... :rofl

Uhhhh hello, you're the friend that has the problem....

Hmmm...let's see. I have a 90 gallon tank as my main tank with 4 fish in it. You have a 150 with how many? 13 fish!!! I have a ten gallon with 2 bettas as a second tank. You have a 20 with an oranda (and are dying to get another one if I remember correctly) So as far as I can see you have 70 gallons and 8 fish bigger of a problem than I do. :rofl

Angela

Uhhhh hello, you're the friend that has the problem....

Hmmm...let's see. I have a 90 gallon tank as my main tank with 4 fish in it. You have a 150 with how many? 13 fish!!! I have a ten gallon with 2 bettas as a second tank. You have a 20 with an oranda (and are dying to get another one if I remember correctly) So as far as I can see you have 70 gallons and 8 fish bigger of a problem than I do. :rofl

Angela

Yes but you see the 13 were rescued from the Dragon Lady (who i was stuck with again yesterday) and the other little [/s]beastie[/s] sweetheart was given to me by ahem ummm lemme think oh yeah Y-O-U! :rofl Therefore I blame the Dragon Lady mostly and you for getting me into trouble with Markus...There's this ryu at Big Al's...He's calling to me even now!

Gah!

Ok I may have a slight problem....And I might have went to Clarke Koi as a reward for having lunch with Dragon Lady....We have to go back...His koi...OMG it makes me want to stick a hose in the basement and create a whole new meaning to the word indoor pond.

Edited by Katalyst

Ooooooooooh do it! do it! I want to see photos! I thought of getting a big swimming pool and swimming with my fish! How many fish can you get into a backyard pool?

And I might have went to Clarke Koi as a reward for having lunch with Dragon Lady....We have to go back...His koi...OMG it makes me want to stick a hose in the basement and create a whole new meaning to the word indoor pond.

Did you go to Clarke Koi already? You were supposed to go there to GIVE some of you koi to them (remember...overstocked?) not GET MORE! :yikes In light of your severe condition, and in accordance with Goldfish Anonymous regulations, the locations of additional goldfish retailers shall not be disclosed to you. It's for your own good. You'll thank me later.

Angela

And I might have went to Clarke Koi as a reward for having lunch with Dragon Lady....We have to go back...His koi...OMG it makes me want to stick a hose in the basement and create a whole new meaning to the word indoor pond.

Did you go to Clarke Koi already? You were supposed to go there to GIVE some of you koi to them (remember...overstocked?) not GET MORE! :yikes In light of your severe condition, and in accordance with Goldfish Anonymous regulations, the locations of additional goldfish retailers shall not be disclosed to you. It's for your own good. You'll thank me later.

Angela

I went there to check out the conditions before I brought my comets...No koi silly...If I had Koi I'd be going crazy right now. The reason I went was we met Markus's mom for lunch and it wasn't far from where Clarke's was. The owner was really nice though, they do scrapings and have meds that there's no way you'd find in LFS. He can even hook us up with a Vet that does really reasonable priced Baytrill shots...His Koi made my commons/comets look like teensy fry. We HAVE to go back....

• 4 weeks later...

O.k. everybody! Get a cup of coffee and pull up a chair.... It's time for another romp in the Rubber Ramada!

:bounce:happydance:crazy::hide::fishtank:goldfish:

You know that song "What I Did for Love" well...What have you done for goldfish?? Huh??

Get your nametag at the door. :D

Hello my name is Kat Angela and I have a problem.

Ha Ha Ha. You probably thought I wouldn't notice this didn't you! :D Okay, it's my turn to admit my addiction.

Hello, my name is Kat and I eat, sleep, dream and have a major obsession about goldfish. I was even thinking of getting a goldfish tattooed on my forhead. What do you think? Should I do it? :rofl

when you do then you can march in our parade. I'll be the one right up front with the orange sequin coat that has the fan tail hem. I'll be throwing spirulina flakes into the bewildered crowd.

Oh, and we don't have "floats" no one likes those.

Maybe instead of a float we can just roll the really severly addicted members at the front on their dollies with their straight jackets on? We can decorate them with streamers and balloons shaped like goldfish! :D

Angela

Hello my name is Kat Angela and I have a problem.

Ha Ha Ha. You probably thought I wouldn't notice this didn't you! :D Okay, it's my turn to admit my addiction.

Hello, my name is Kat and I eat, sleep, dream and have a major obsession about goldfish. I was even thinking of getting a goldfish tattooed on my forhead. What do you think? Should I do it? :rofl

Only if the goldie tattoo is a pit bull oranda!

there are other things? besides goldfish? nahhh. (pushes a cookie through the mouth grate of mental patient next to me, pulls out fingers just in time)

pushes a cookie through the mouth grate of mental patient next to me, pulls out fingers just in time)

:rofl The funny thing is I could picture that in my mind. Especially with a bunch of goldfish addicts like us sitting around. I was a Blockbuster after reading your post and saw Silence of the Lambs on DVD. Ofcourse I had to buy it. I think this time when I watch it though, I'll be laughing through the part of Hannibal strapped to the dolly!!! :tomuch:

Angela

pushes a cookie through the mouth grate of mental patient next to me, pulls out fingers just in time)

:rofl The funny thing is I could picture that in my mind. Especially with a bunch of goldfish addicts like us sitting around. I was a Blockbuster after reading your post and saw Silence of the Lambs on DVD. Ofcourse I had to buy it. I think this time when I watch it though, I'll be laughing through the part of Hannibal strapped to the dolly!!! :tomuch:

Angela

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose! :bat:

We need a hockey mask smiley. :rofl

Hey Kat,

Here's the choice: go to the old bags bar tomorrow or watch Silence of the Lambs and laugh through the whole thing! :rofl

Angela

Guest Forever-Mango

I got way too many matches there! >_<! Especially the one where I go "Thats been there long times before!~" :P Im definitely addicted to Goldfish!

I got way too many matches there!

Please pick up your name tag at the door. What colour straight jacket do you prefer? Is that a goldfish under your coat? Quick everybody! Intervention!!!! :D

I got way too many matches there!

Please pick up your name tag at the door. What colour straight jacket do you prefer? Is that a goldfish under your coat? Quick everybody! Intervention!!!! :D

the only intervention a concealed goldie would get would be more like "oooohh! lemme see? what kind is it? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze let me see it!!" And we would argue for an hour what color it was. :krazy: