This Is The Year!

goldfishgrateful

I can't wait, I'm hopin my fish are all mature enough. And that they get "in the mood" lol.

Anyway, they should all be old enough, they are well over a year, and are all at least 4 in. long....

I can only hope......the problem is, if this is the year, then I can only keep one....(tear) the rest I'd have to give away.... :heart:cry1:heart Oh well, I have 2 commons, 1 black moor, and 1 shubunkin. any mix of those would be SWEET!

You know, the way I see it - even if you can just keep one, you still had the incredible experience of having fry. Seing them grow from a tiny little egg into something big and beautiful alone is worth all the time and effort. When the time comes, and you'll have fry, maybe you are able to find them good homes where you can visit them.

Until then - keep your fingers crossed! :happydance

Thanks, :wub: Unfortunatly I don't know many people in my area who would take really good care of them, I live in a town of around 2006 people, so not many people will see if I put up posters.

Maybe, if I do have fry, I could find someone on the forum to give some to. Ah well, I'll worry about that when the time comes.

:cry1 My neighbor has a small pond in her front yard, she's a good friend of mine. :) But I wouldn't give her fish if I had any say in it. :aint: She is one of those people who thinks they know everything, and doesn't think goldfish are important enough for the extra care. :cry1 She's also a huge blond (no offense to any blonds out there, it's just my way to describe her) :sorry::

Well, actually my cousins live about 30 miles away from my town, and they got a nice pond. I think they might actually take decent care for them..... :alc

Whoops, I just noticed a small, teeny, tiny detail...........They're all females!

I'm gettin another fish soon, so I'll have to make sure it's a male.

Can't beleive I missed this, I guess it was just because they were young little fishies the last time I checked....lol.......ah well, the male I get should be quite happy then..LOL

Archived