New Pics. =d

Raivynn

I didn't get many [ther camera battery died], but here are a few more pics of my goldies in the 55 gallon.

DSC00081-1.jpg

DSC00077-1.jpg

DSC00066-1.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

Looks more and more like a veiltail moor every time.

NOTE: These pics are from *before* my "floaty fish problems."

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

I didn't get many [ther camera battery died], but here are a few more pics of my goldies in the 55 gallon.

DSC00081-1.jpg

DSC00077-1.jpg

DSC00066-1.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

Looks more and more like a veiltail moor every time.

NOTE: These pics are from *before* my "floaty fish problems."

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

Quite magnificent - to say the least - beauty can be in very small packages indeed

Thanks for the compliments, guys! =D

That Demekin was a lucky pick -- got him from a chain pet store [take a guess] for less than $8. He was tiny, and not exactly the best looking guy in the bunch, but he has matured into a gorgeous fish!

I am really beginning to wonder about my Black "Veiltail" Telescope. There's not *much* of a fork there, so he's either a poor quality Veil, or just a strange-finned Broadtail. Haven't been able to decide yet. And taking pics of these fish is worse than herding cats. I've asked about him before.

The black and white gravel mix isn't exactly good for those of us who seem to just cultivate algal growth. The white tends to turn odd shades of brown and green........ :blink: I think the gravel is part of the reason my moors have stayed black. One of them [the more streamlined one -- not pictured well] looked like he was going to start turning orange underneath and white at his tail edges, but he's now solid black.

Archived