My Tiny Tank.

Frusciante

Hi people!

Still newish to this forum, so I thought I'd share some pics of my fish to get better aquainted.

Fishies.jpg

Fishies2.jpg

At the top is my Fantail, Duffy. In the middle is my Ryukin (I'm pretty sure he's a Ryuk) McGuilicutty. And at the bottom is my Chocolate Pearscale, Jabba. Also in the tank is two very small rubber-lip pleco's (both about one inch), but they're very shy.

Also, my tank is 12 gallons...I know, I know, too small for goldies, but I'm a college student, so I'm not exactly overflowing with cash. I found a 60 gallon tank for 70 bucks at my local fish store, and I've been thinking about going in debt and buying one. I want my fish to be happy!

Anyways, hope you like.

- Frusciante

:) It's a cute set up,but honestly(like you've allready mentioned, you are grossly over stocked.If you can get that 60 gallon as a good deal,well I wouldn't even hesitate to do it, as that would help you out so much. :D

Your goldies and Rubberlips are tiny now,,but they can all grow so darn fast. :D Cute fish by the way.

:) Your tank and fish look great! I know you have already found out that the tank is too small for three fish, so I will not address that, but if you can, buy that bigger tank as soon as possible. Your fish will love you for it and they will be so much more healthier. :heart

• 8 months later...

Archived