Fish Pics

Guest Andrea123

Those are cute fish. I like the orange one with the high dorsal fin. Your moor/telescope fish is definately a male. The last pic is nice too. You must have caught them while they were sleeping.

Those are cute fish. I like the orange one with the high dorsal fin. Your moor/telescope fish is definately a male. The last pic is nice too. You must have caught them while they were sleeping.

I am sure they are asking for peas- as they probably know the pains of constipation- to both the owner and the fish- lol

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r301/andreacw04/

Heres a pic of my boys (im assuming by the white spots on their gills :) ) the gold fantail is named apollo and the black moore/common? is named aries. I also threw in a pic of my betta tank but you can really see him, he likes to hid in the plants :)

Does yours also "park" himself in the plants to stay stationary and sleeps that way? and concerning gender- do you also get the white spots on the anterior edge of the pectoral fins??

Guest Andrea123

I am sure they are asking for peas- as they probably know the pains of constipation- to both the owner and the fish- lol

do you believe they are constipated? Ive cut down their food quite a bit in preparation of getting in some medigold. They are actually sick right now with a parasite i believe. If you think they are constipated ill pick up some peas for them... but they are such picky eaters.

Archived