New Fish Picture (titan)

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

SighandTie.jpg

Titan there on the right. Saiyouli wouldn't be caught dead anywhere other than in a photo.

cutetitan.jpg

Another of Titan.

Titan2.jpg

Known as the Little Peanut by my friends.

awkurtz.jpg

I like this one of Kurt.

allfour.jpg

My favorite. All Four. Annie there on the top, Clarice, Kurt at the bottom, and Jonas to the left.

What a gorgeous group! They look like little camera hogs - all fighting to be in front of the lens. You're very lucky - mines a little camera shy! Congraulations on such a chubby cheeks, healthy looking fish.

SighandTie.jpg

Titan there on the right. Saiyouli wouldn't be caught dead anywhere other than in a photo.

cutetitan.jpg

Another of Titan.

Titan2.jpg

Known as the Little Peanut by my friends.

awkurtz.jpg

I like this one of Kurt.

allfour.jpg

My favorite. All Four. Annie there on the top, Clarice, Kurt at the bottom, and Jonas to the left.

Clarice has a very commandiong look that I have not seen in thge stores. On the bottom of your tank- is that part of a magnet algae cleaner?

Guest Halloween

Clarice has a very commandiong look that I have not seen in thge stores. On the bottom of your tank- is that part of a magnet algae cleaner?

Haha, it is. It's a cheap one (so it drops off if I move it to suddenly) and sometimes I get a little overzealous when cleaning the tank so about twice a week I have to fish it out....

:o How did I miss these fish pics?Must have been my work week. :rolleyes: Anyway....

Your fish are really pretty.I especially loved that pic of Kurt,and the one of Clarice. :heart Very pretty!

Archived