Goodbye Cuthbert...

Today I lost Cuthbert. I've had him since he was tiny. He's not been well for quite a while - something I just couldn't quite work out, you know - just not his usual self.... I moved him into the 20 gallon when Buzz arrived in order to give him some recovery space. I tried a variety of things, but nothing really helped. I found him bottom sitting this morning and then the next minute he was gone :( Cuthbert was a real family favourite.

Goodbye Cuthbert - thankyou for all the joy you brought me and the things you taught me - you will be missed...

This is not a great picture, but one of my favourites. The white marks are on the glass/from the camera, not his tail.

Picture017-2.jpg

:( I am so sorry to read about Cuthbert! :cry1 He was a real cutie! I know its hard to loose them when we have tried everything to get them well. I hope you and your family fell better soon.

:rip: Cuthbert!

I'm so sorry to log on and find you have lost your beloved Cuthbert.He sure was cute.You gave him the best and no fish could have asked for more.Hope you feel better soon.

:rip: Cuthbert gone but your memory and joy you brought live on forever :cry1

Sleep well little one.

Thankyou for your support guys :heart

You guy's know what it's like - a kinda funny mixture of great sadness, relief (that their not suffering anymore) and a touch of guilt (that you couldn't save them and make them better or that just maybe you didn't do your best for them). I've lost fish before so I know that this passes and most times you're just left with the very happy memories and all the joy they brought you, it's just sad right now.

Thanks again guy's....

Archived