Goldie With A Big Problem,im Worried

Guest jorge

:) Hi and welcome.SOrry to hear that your fish is having problems.If you could look above and answer as many questions that you're able to,that will certainly help in determining what could be the problem with your fish. :) Post soon.

:) Hi and welcome.SOrry to hear that your fish is having problems.If you could look above and answer as many questions that you're able to,that will certainly help in determining what could be the problem with your fish. :) Post soon.

ammonia level=o

nitrate level=1

10 gallon

filter=regent 5-15

change of water 1 once a week,about 35%

one fantail,one inch

stress coat,and Novaqau plus

i feed him wardly essentails, and for the first time i fed him blood worms but that was when i got him

oh yea i took another good look at him and it looks like blood streaks,

and thanks for the Welcoming

Has he tried to eat anything since you finished fasting him ? Are there any signs of fin rot.Blood streaks are usually a sign of bacterial infection if he is eating I would get him some medicated food if available where you live (Medi-Gold)

:unsure: I see that your ammonia is 0,as for the other reading,do you mean Nitrites are 1?If so,that needs to be fixed,by water changes/ How long has this tank been running,and have you gone through the cycling process?

Has he tried to eat anything since you finished fasting him ? Are there any signs of fin rot.Blood streaks are usually a sign of bacterial infection if he is eating I would get him some medicated food if available where you live (Medi-Gold)

actually he spit out the the peas and i recntly bought medicated food and spit that out to.

and and the blood streaks are starting to go away

:unsure: I see that your ammonia is 0,as for the other reading,do you mean Nitrites are 1?If so,that needs to be fixed,by water changes/ How long has this tank been running,and have you gone through the cycling process?

oh yea i mest up on that

the tank has been cycling for a week,

hes in a 15 gallon tank now i put salt in in and fasted him for days and he didnt eat the peas or the medicated food.

I would keep up the waterchanges, especially if your nitrites are at 1. When you say floating, does he rest at the top of the tank? Or does he float in the centre?

So he has no appetite?

How long have you had this fish?

Can you check the colour of his gills? They should be a nice pinky red in colour...

If it's a new fish, he could be harbouring something but will wait for your confirmation first :)

Archived