This Is Dave... Finaly...

Guest Lowg

Hi,

Here are some pics of Dave, I've had him for 5 years now, still as crazy as ever, splashes water when he wants to be fed and want everyone's attention every minute of the day :D

Dave2.jpeg

Here's one I took when he was sleeping -

Dave4.jpeg

Hope you like them, thanks for looking :D

Thanks, yeah he's a monster, he often just digs things up or knocks them over if he feels like it, was only small when I got him, he's about 7inches now I think, he doesn't keep still long enough to find out exactly... Got his name as a friend used to come in and say Hello Dave! to him, like Papa Lazarou from the League of Gentlemen, so it stuck, sorry not sure about the song Sandy :D

Thanks, yeah he's a monster, he often just digs things up or knocks them over if he feels like it, was only small when I got him, he's about 7inches now I think, he doesn't keep still long enough to find out exactly... Got his name as a friend used to come in and say Hello Dave! to him, like Papa Lazarou from the League of Gentlemen, so it stuck, sorry not sure about the song Sandy :D

Somehow I didnt think so.

It was an old advert that used to come on about swimming..never mind :rofl

Welcome to the madhouse, I mean forum :)

Hi,

Here are some pics of Dave, I've had him for 5 years now, still as crazy as ever, splashes water when he wants to be fed and want everyone's attention every minute of the day :D

Dave2.jpeg

Here's one I took when he was sleeping -

Dave4.jpeg

Hope you like them, thanks for looking :D

5 years - wow- Now knowing the care required of Orandas and alkike- I commend you on keeping him fit and well- great Pics- Tell me - does yours - as you say - desire attention- physically in touch as well- ??

Archived