My 55 Gallon

Guest shin

I thought I'd show you what my tank set-up looks like. I got the river rocks from my friends dollar store and just placed them around in the tank. I have one fake plant, and a large pig ornament that was used in my other tanks a while back. My tank is about 20ish years old. My parents bought it before I was born and kept orandas in it. I find it so much easier to clean than gravel because when the fish swim around the debris get swept into the filter. The picture was taken when I kept 5 orandas in that tank, now it houses 3 orandas and 2 lionheads.

DSC00078.jpg

Thank you for the comment and replying! The two biggest fish were about 6" in body, the two mediums are 5-4" in body, and that smaller one that is no longer with me was only 2 1/2" in body.

shin, your tank set up looks amazing :D . Your fish have plenty of room and the river rocks being not too many like that will make for much easier cleaning as you say. Greta job and pretty colors too :exactly

Thanks again for all of the comments! :D I am hoping to get some live plants but I don't they'd survive in the tank because of the light and my fishies.

Thank you once again for all of the comments :) . And also thank you for the advice small_ranchu. I will post pics of my other tank later that is no longer bare bottom.

Archived