Lovin Those Big Eyes!

Devs

Well,about a month or so ago,I found this little guy,a first for me as I was always afraid that they would be too hard to keep.The very first time that I looked at his face,I thought "Monkey" :rolleyes: I dont know,it just came to me.

Let me tell you that he is a charm. :D Hes very outgoing and for having those big bubbles,he misses no food at all. :rofl As much as I hate to admit it,he caught the corner of the syphon-just enough to deflate a bubble,which was my worse nightmare.Anyway,Im happy to report that the bubble is growing back fine,and even looks like it will once again match size with the other.

So here is Monkey.

DSCF7291.jpg

:rolleyes: Along with Monkey,I came home with this pretty little thing-you talk about tiny.This pic is really bad,but it shows Mignon's size(Monkey is on the side). :rolleyes:

DSCF7267.jpg

:) Mignon's a tiny little Calico Tele,who I just couldn't resist.As you can see,they were both pretty small when they came home with me,and they've allready grown a bunch. :D

DSCF7896.jpg

They're adorable! I saw some bubble-eyes at nooppee when I found my tank. I had never seen one in person and thought they were adorable, but I don't have the room so I resisted, luckily none of the fish there yelled "TAKE ME HOME NOW" so I walked away with a new tank and some decorations only. Lol.

So cute and I love the name Monkey.

Awww, I never realised they were so tiny when you got them - they really are just so cute :heart

Monkey is such a good name for your little bubble :rofl

How much have they grown since you've had them? They look a bit bigger now :D

I love them :D . Monkey is the perfect name for that winsome naughty face and my has he grown! How do you dooooo that..my bubble baby is still small.....and Mignon is a perfect looking calico with those big black matching eyes and a very fine shaped tail :heart

Archived