My Lionhead, And Orandas

Guest shin

Heres a few pics of my fishies again

My female lionhead(noname)

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

One of my many orandas bear bears Jr.

DSC00250.jpg

My little tri-colour who lost almost all of his black colouration(no name)

DSC00243.jpg

And for fun a pic of my turtle

DSC00239.jpg

Any name suggestions for the fishies are more than welcome and enjoy the pics!

Thank you for all of the comments :D . Turtles are so cute when they're tiny but when they get big I heard they can take out your finger :blink: . I hope I have many more years with my turtles and fish. Thanks again for the comments!

Thanks for the comments! The turtles were only in that tub while I was doing the water change. I've had them for one of them for almost 6 months and the other one for about 5 months. I used to have a few more that I actually bought with soft shell without knowing and died within a few days :( . My other one refused to eat and starved to death, and one of my other ones died very tragically, I removed the strainer on the filter for a few mins (I saw they had enough strength to get out if they were stuck in it) to clean up debris and when I came back it had drowned :( . Anyways heres a pic of my larger oranda who's about 7-8"

DSC00139.jpg

Enjoy!

Thanks again for the comments! I have a 10 gallon tub for the turtles as soon as they outgrow their 5 gallon tank, and I will invest in larger tubs as they grow :) .

You've got some dang cute fish there - and you're turtle too, his colour looks so vibrant and healthy. Your female lionhead really caught my eye, and the first name i thought of was "Sunshine" The calico looks like a "Sally" to me, and they look so nice together - i think Sally & Sunshine sound nice together too! Come to think of it, i used to know a calico cat named "Muffin". That's a cute name too!

Dana.

Thanks for the comments! The turtles were only in that tub while I was doing the water change. I've had them for one of them for almost 6 months and the other one for about 5 months. I used to have a few more that I actually bought with soft shell without knowing and died within a few days :( . My other one refused to eat and starved to death, and one of my other ones died very tragically, I removed the strainer on the filter for a few mins (I saw they had enough strength to get out if they were stuck in it) to clean up debris and when I came back it had drowned :( . Anyways heres a pic of my larger oranda who's about 7-8"

DSC00139.jpg

Enjoy!

Beautiful- looks like a cousin to my "Punch". LOL

Eric

Archived