Pics Of My New Baby Blue Oranda!

Jeana727

Wow he's so beautiful and tiny :) ! He already has a little wen growing as well. I wish I could find some nice blue orandas around here but the only ones I find have little to no wen growing at all. Enjoy your :newfish

He IS tiny! His body is about an inch.....not counting the tail!!! I was a little worried about putting him in the big tank, but I want to watch him grow!! I kept my eye on him but the others weren't aggressive at all. Plus I always throw in some crumbles when I add a newbie so they were interested in the food!

He is all over the tank.....like a little speed boat! :) At first, he (?) was a little spooked, but he seems right at home now! It'll be fun to watch him become a whopper!! :exactly

:heart Goodness he is adoreable!!! :exactly Even though it's a still picture something about that pose shows he is a speedy little swimmer!

He is one speedy little fellow (not really sure but I just say HE). He cracks me up when all of a suddeb he zips to the other end of the tank! I have a log thingee & a fake plant in the middle of the tank....he seems to have sit up house keeping there!

I often get worried as I will go over to the tank then look to see how he's doing. Then I start to scan all over the tank back & forth.......usually I begin to get worried....I check the intake tubes & frantically look thru the decorations........then I end up seeing that he is right out in an obvious place! The color blue makes him like a phantom, he just blends in!! :)

I was worried about "the whales" too! But when I brought the little fellow home I had just discovered a problem in my other tank so there was no choice. I am VERY relieved that he wasn't a snack!! :exactly

Archived