Aliens And Ghosts

the goldfish man

I definately believe in aliens. "If there weren't any other living beings on other plants, then it would be a big waste of space." Not so sure on ghosts though, I guess it could happen.

i belive in both, aliens and ghost. like the others have said, the universe is huge with googleplex (sp) number of planets... so there has to be something.

I belive in ghost because a few years ago at a hotel, my tooth paste just randomly fell off the vanity... I was so scared...

Tropicana, there are still so many hings we dont know about our world. Maybe we can see them through a rip in he dimension or something, anyways. One thing I learned in my Physics class is you have to think ouside the box, there are so many things that could be out there, and reasons unknown that our minds are not yet capable of comprehending. Spirits are just anoher example.

I have always been a huge ghost and alien enhusiast. It has always been something that just fascinated me, so count me in!

I definently believe in paranormal stuff like that. I've seen a few UFOs in my 11 year old life and the evidence for both aliens and ghosts is starting to pile up.

The universe is so big that even 1 humanoid speicies isn't enough. I'm not saying the aliens have to be greys, or humanoids, but their should be at least one other technologially advanced lifeform out there.

And ghosts, so many people claim to have seen them, and that people even have taken pictures of them. Not all of them can be errors or fakes, can they?

Yes-Ghost's do exsist. Yes-I am a firm believer in the paranormal. A lot of the time however there is a logical explantation for a lot of the report's that people may have, But at the same token there are a lot thing's that happen that we canno't explain. I was a HUGE Skeptic until with my own 2 eye's I had seen/heard the proof shortly a dear friend passed away. Now I believe, And will never stop.

We don't alway's need a explanation however, Sometime's I truely think we should accept that someone is looking over us. There is comfort in that alone.

I believe in all that for sure. I am more than possitive there is life on many other planets, and I am possitive we have been visited several times and are being watched and studied. There is no reason to think it couldnt be possible.

I believe in ghosts and the afterlife. I am also starting to believe in the possibility of reincarnation.

I too, have seen things happen that I cant explain, and have also had a few encounters actually communicating with them. A bit frightening, actually.

There is something called Shadow People that I have been expiriencing very frequently lately. Only about the last maybe, 6 months or so. I see it all the time. It could very well be nothing, but its always a dark shape out of the corner of my eye, and I always think someone is there in the room with me, then I look and nothing is there. It happens so much I kind of ignore it now. Its probably nothing but its weird that I started noticing it all of a sudden just lately. I have never seen the eyes, thank god. Id probably have nightmares.

I have seen UFOs once before. lol actually me and my boyfriend at the time saw it. He saw it first. It was two lights in the sky, a little larger than stars. It was night time. It was just white lights, but they were flying around sooo fast, all over the sky, doing turns and swirls in the air, then all of a sudden, both lights stopped moving, then sped over the trees and we lost them, They were gone. lol. It was weird. My bf and I just sat there and stared at each other with our mouths open for a second, then we continued walking. He was like, "You saw that, right???" lol. Weird.

There is no reason to be afraid of Ghost's/Spirit's. Very rarely will you ever encounter one that is out to harm a person. They might try to scare you out of wherever you are, But in most cases it is because their soul cannot rest if they died a horrible death, Suicde's never rest. And that I firmly believe! I know my childhood friend is with us and he commited suicide 2 Year's ago. He will never be able to rest.

I don't understand why people are so afraid of the unknown??.....I guess for me there is comfort in having someone watching over me. It's like a angel.

http://chadlewis.proboards19.com/index.cgi...read=1141617175

Here is a link that talk's a bit more about Shadow People, It is a site that I visit often because the admin is also a well known author of many books dealing with haunting's. He live's right here in WI and started with a book calld The Wisconsin Road Guide to Haunted Places- A very good read. He also has many other books out that capture haunting's in other state's.

I way believe in both

maybe not ALIENS but there is definetly something i dont know what but there has to be something i mean those plantes arnt there for nothing

i have had many encounters with 'things'

I cant wait for a forum like tht

i think people are scared of the unknown because they are unknown people dont know what they can do or how much they know

im not scared sometimes things can get a little too freaky though

I lived in a haunted house for 9 years and saw a ghost myself, I have no doubts that they're real.

As for aliens...I've had relatives see unexplained lights in the sky, so I'm inclined to say yes. But I'm the kind of person who has to see something with her own eyes to believe it. I defiantly think that aliens are alive in the universe, but don't necessairly think that they are flying around, spying on Earth.

Chrissy

Archived