Leaf Update

Kissy

Leaf's been doing good :) His fins have healed up from the store, but it looks like they have stopped regrowing. Its been a while since I've had a male with long fins and I'll probably have to wait until I get another.

Leafflaring2close.jpg

I love his pretty turquoise stripes on the clear edges of his fins :)

Leaf12.jpg

Leafsnest.jpg

Its definately not the biggest, but here is one of his nests. It is 5" long, 3.5" wide, and 1" high. Remember he used to be so bad at bubblenests and the bubbles would all pop? Since he's moved in between the two hotties his technique has greatly improved.

Wow! That's an impressive bubblenest! My Charlie Parker has never built one for me, but i'm not going to give up hope! He's also recovering from fin deterioration, and i hope that he regrows his fins to look as well as yours is looking in your recent pictures. What are your secrets? I love the stripes too - he's a beautiful guy!

Dana.

Haha, yah, I think I'm known on this forum for naming my fish strange nature-y names. Some are more normal like "stormy", but then there is/was Leaf, Petal, Orchard, Io, Calypso, Telesto, Cedar, etc :D Some one else has the coolest betta named Acorn, and it fits him well. Is that Imber that owns him?

Archived