My New 150!

Katalyst

Bear with my guys as I just got my new tank late last night & am going on vacation tommorrow. Unfortunately the stand that was delivered was broken so the new one will be arriving when we return home. Please don't mind the gazillion wires and filters, as soon as I get to the states I'm getting 2 more aquaclear 110's.

I have to be very nice to my boyfriend for a veryyy long time...he he

Everyone is extremely happy in their new home and when I get home I look forward to decorating and planting my tank!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

BigTank6.jpg

BigTank5.jpg

BigTank4.jpg

BigTank3.jpg

BigTank2.jpg

BigTank1.jpg

Fishes632.jpg

I hope one day I can afford and have room for a tank that size. I've had a 55 so I really can't fathom how large that tank is! Congrats on the tank and I'm sure your fish will be very happy to be in their new home!

Thanks everyone I'm still overcrowded but way way less overcrowded then before. I still can't believe it, my boyfriend offered to get me a pillow and a blanket as I sat in front of it for 3 solid hours last night just smiling.

I am going to try placing a few more of my fry in good homes when I return. So if anyone is interested in the cutest fry ever in the Toronto area give me a shout. You'll need to have 20 gallons per fish...

The sick thing is I looked at him and said now that I have a common/comet tank I need a Oranda/Ranchu tank, it got me an eye roll.

Oh, how exciting for you and your fish! Its so much fun to get a new tank, and OMG, one that size, the possibilities are endless. Congrats!

And your right, you must be very, very nice to your boyfriend! :rofl I think its a certain number of days per gallon of water in the new tank that you must be nice! I forgot how my husband explained it! :rofl

Have fun on your vacation and be safe!!! :heart

Archived