My Babies In Their New Home...29 Gallon Yay!

IloveSpaceboy

Okay, here's my crew in their new 29 gallon tank. Overcrowded by one fish, but SO much better off and currently enjoying their first experience with tubiflex worms. They love them.

Poe is left out of this photoshoot since didn't want to be photographed and he's in a different tank.

I finally got a new pose from Mars, he's expanding his modeling style, lol.

AwesomeMars.jpg

Who can go wrong with the classic head shot?

CoolMars.jpg

And of course his trade-mark 'dancing' pose.

Mars3.jpg

Look at me! I love my new home! - Phoenix

Phoenix-1.jpg

Skittles trying to hide from the camera...

Skittles-3.jpg

...and accomplishing it.

Skittles-Hide.jpg

And last but certainly not least, the little fish with the HUGE personality - Sparky!

Sparky-4.jpg

Not really into getting his picture taken

Sparky2-1.jpg

If I pose for one will you leave me alone?

Sparky3-1.jpg

Sparky is fuzzy, but for some reason I like this picture.

Sparky-Color.jpg

Sort of tank shot, with all four of them and Mars as always looking at the camera trying to make it all about him.

Tankview.jpg

Thanks everyone. I have taken some photography courses but most of the credit goes to my camera.

Sparky is really hit and miss. Sometimes he just blends into the background and he looks like two floating eyes, :rofl . Skittles is only behind the plants when I'm taking pictures otherwise he's staring at me almost all the time, which just frustrates me. Mars and Phoenix track me down once they see the first camera flash, it's hilarious.

,?. -

^ my kitty Pepper saying hi.

My camera is a 6.1 Megapixel Kodak Easyshare. I put it on the Macro/Close-up setting it has a use a flash; rarely does it fail me. Here are a couple more I took tonight because I'm bored.

Here's an example of Sparky's 'glowing eyes' the rest of him is usually blended into the background though.

sparkyeyes.jpg

Skittles:

Skittles-4.jpg

Do I see lettuce-y pompoms on skittles?

Skittles-pompom.jpg

I was feeling weird, so here are some top pics of my fish, which make me appreciate their beauty even more. I love Mars' tail in the shots of him.

Skittles:

Skittles-Top.jpg

Sparky:

Sparkytop.jpg

Phoenix:

Phoenix-Top.jpg

Mars:

Mars-top.jpg

Mars-top2.jpg

beautiful fish!! theres something about sparky that i just love :heart

i took some top shots of my fish the other day too. just when i was putting them on my computer, i left the room and my *&^% sister unpluged MY camera from the computer so they all disapered. she took the camera to take pictures of herself... and she always saying stuff about me because i take pics of my fishes...... yeah, she shouldnt talk, but shes smug so ehat do you expect...

sorry about ranting...

btw.. I wish i could help with poe's scrape, but i dont know any thing about that...

Thanks and I'll pass that on to Sparky even though he doesn't need anymore of a complex than he already has, lol. He's the bully in the tank and the smallest which I find humorous because Mars could take him out if he wanted to.

Rant away! I know how things like that get. I have a memory card with my camera so luckily I don't have that problem anymore, it's stuck once the picture is taken.

It's okay about Poe. I hope he'll be okay. I want to be able to stick him in with the others because I hate seeing him alone. The extra work will be worth it if he can have friends.

I can't get over how tiny Mars looks in this tank. I had a larger one but I became so used to him in the 10 gallon that he looks like he shrunk.

Rant away! I know how things like that get. I have a memory card with my camera so luckily I don't have that problem anymore, it's stuck once the picture is taken.

i have a memory card too(all though i can only get like 5 pics unless i delete the 500 'glamor' shots), but i cut the photos so i dont have to delete them off the camera, and so i can upload them to photobucket right away and show you guys.

I can't get over how tiny Mars looks in this tank. I had a larger one but I became so used to him in the 10 gallon that he looks like he shrunk.

yeah, when i moved mine from the 30 to the 55, they looked so small too. and i think they got kinda lost so they just stayed in a corner for a while..

I was bored tonight, so here are some more pictures, I know, big surprise. It's a little frustrating when you're trying to upload pictures and the internet is slow.

2 of them are of my dwarf frog Pudge (I've had her for 2 years, she's singing tonight!)

Here is a Panorama of the bottom half of my tank

Panorama-Tank.jpg

Sparky is learning well from Mars when it comes to posing. I think he's trying to break his way into the modeling biz, lol.

DancingSparky.jpg

Mars is starting to 'branch' (I know, bad joke) out on his methods. He's trying to share the surroundings now to enhance his natural beauty.

Marsplant.jpg

Phoenix hiding from Sparky. He decided that he wanted to chase Phoenix and this was the only way she could get away from him.

Phoenix-log.jpg

Here are some cool pictures of Pudge. I can never get a good pic of her, but tonight she's so photogenic and singing up a storm so I couldn't leave her out.

Pudgy2.jpg

Pudgy4.jpg

This one is just cool. It's a close-up of Mars' scales. The detail is so amazing.

Scales-Fish.jpg

Archived