Woohoo! New Baby!

Jeana727

While my hubby went into a computer store (lord that bores me silly) I went over to mmm JUST TO LOOK!! Even told him "I am NOT getting anything!"

Then I go over to look at the goldies....hhmm tanks looked nice & clean.....fish looked healthy! WOW! I was watching a tank of little Fantails when I noticed 2 odd looking ones. They were the tiniest baby Blue Orandas I have ever seen! And the tank was marked under $5!! I got the fish dudes attention & asked him to scoop up my favorite of the 2. He looked & said "Hhmm they seem to be in the wrong tank".....but scooped up my little Blue Baby anyway!! As I met my hubby he was just shaking his head! But he agrees this is a cutey pie!!

Pics ASAP! ((The little body is MAYBE an inch long, with perfect fins!!)) :D

Well this little fish swims like a ROCKET! So far...all pics are a Blue Blur!!! Still tryin'!! Hold back that Koko's stick!!! :scared

• Supporter

Congrats on the new fish Jeana! Our little co-parented moor is thriving, although his tank has had an algae attack and i have given up erradicating it, so no recent pics-although they LOVE chowing on it and are getting quite fat. Our power is back on now so I think he will be just fine.

Can't wait to see your pics!

Archived