So Behind On Reporting My New Acquisitions.

Man Yu

Not having a digicam really blows.

Anyway... just popped up to report about my :newfish again... without backup pictures. (heck, it's getting to be a time-honored tradition anyway... might as well get used to it)

New acquisitions as of December 16, 2006 where i live:

-Two red/black Hamanashiki crown pearlscales purchased on Dec. 3, 2006 (they used to be a trio but one died of dropsy on December 12. That's my birthday, can you believe that? Also gave me a bitter reminder of how near-impossible it is to detect dropsy in pearlscales with the same body conformation as Tikus)

-one redcap oranda purchased on Dec. 3, 2006

-one red/white oranda purchased on Dec. 3, 2006

-Three orange and white/red dragon-eye butterflies purchased on Dec. 8, 2006 (one currently recuperating from finrot) purchased the day after one of my baby black ranchus died inexplicably

-Three MORE white/red dragon-eye butterflies purchased on Dec. 13, 2006 (after losing that Hamanashiki, only more fish could cheer me up... see a pattern?)

-One blue butterfly moor (woot!) also purchased on Dec. 13

-One unbelievably massive-wenned orange lionhead, purchased on Dec. 16

-One ALSO unbelievably massive-wenned red/white lionchu, purchased with the lionhead... at HALF PRICE because of the pet store clerk's mistake in writing up the receipt and misidentifying the fish as a CALICO ORANDA. (well... I think I do deserve a discount anyway)

So as of present, I'm currently hunting for a new tank. Not to mention hunting franticaqlly around for a digicam to show off my new finds. My folks aren't going to be exactly thrilled with the new piece of furniture in my room...

:o Holy Cow ManYu-Is that "Merry Christmas" to you or what? Thirteen fish,if I counted right? :thud They all sound like beauties,but where in the heck are you keeping them all?

Oh and Congrats by the way. :exactly

:) Wow, thats alot of fish to have not told us about! If you told us about them as you bought them, then you would not get as many KoKo sticks at once for not showing pics! So...................................................!

:SmackBottom::SmackBottom::SmackBottom: It wouldn't let me put one for each fish.

Pics when you can of course and congrats on all your new purchases!

I'm planning to buy a new tank either today or tomorrow. As of present, the new fish are temporarily housed in my two tanks with my previous fish. They get on by because I'm doing exhaustive 75% water changes every two days. (just shows the price you pay for being fish-greedy... oh well, at least doing all that bucket-hauling builds up upper body strength :D )

Archived