New Tank!

Bzoink

So after getting my 55 gallon and finally putting my goldies in there (they're so happy!) and FINALLY getting the fake plants I ordered online, I have taken photos!

Here it is before the fake plants came.

newfishtank001.jpg

After!!

newfishtank011.jpgnewfishtank014.jpg

The one is with flash, the other without, since the flash tends to kill everything photowise but does let you see everything :S

Some close ups

newfishtank006.jpg

newfishtank007.jpg

newfishtank009.jpg

They're all verrrry happy to be out of that little 10 gallon. As am I... :P They're doing well! Even hand feeding! So cute :)

I absolutely LOVE your tank! I love the symmetry of the plants - they look so well-spaced and tidy! I just took out some plants from my tank, i was getting sick of scrubbing the algae off with a toothbrush every week, but looking at your tank makes me want to put them back in! Andi love the gravel too - i have one tank that is really colourful, and i never thought too mix colours of gravel! I think i'll give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration!

Dana.

Your setup looks wonderful! And I love the closeup shots...beautiful colors. Who would have thought those two colors would look so neat?

I can't wait till I can post some shots of my tanks...gotta wait till I get those posts up tho... :)

Great job!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived