Balloon Belly

OldHag

I have treated Belly's tank with AquaFuran, since she was bottom sitting a lot. She it still remarkable fat, but now she swims around like the others. Here is a video I took of her today. Please let me know what you think of her swimming!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v737/Old...nt=102_1271.flv

Anette, all I can say is Wow! She's looking much better and the swelling seems to be going down. She's swimming all over the place like a healthy little trooper and in fact, she's seems to be the most active little one in the tank :D

She does look to be the most active, must have missed her mates :D I wondered at first which one was Balloon belly as she looks so slim now :)

Thanks! Yes, I think she looks quite normal! Maybe there was some bacteria and the medication took care of it. I don't know, the most important is that she looks healthy and happy (and very hungry)! :D:heart

:) I was thinking the same thing, "OK, which one is she"? She looks fantastic! :heart She is swimming around like nothing was ever wrong with her. Good job with what you did!

:D What a change for Balloon Belly! I think what ever was ailing her seems to be gone as she was swimming all over the place.I loved watching the video of all your babies.They're getting so big. :D

Archived