New Gfs It Took Me A Year But Im Back!

Guest lisa_belle78

Guest lisa_belle78

OK Its almost been a year scince my Daughter murdered my babies lol she just wanted to help feed them thier wormies saw dust and all that s what you get for letting a 2 year old learn how to open things!!! :) But I finally went to the store I dint see any smaller orandas they only had the grownups so I bought 5 "feeder" they look like comets with their longer tails, I have still my "Scooter" apple snail he's still scootin around hes getting soooooooooooo big , will they bother him?? what other algea eaters can I put with my Gfs?? I know pleco's are a nono are cory cats ok I had a lovly pair of emerald corys but sadly they went to the aquarium in the sky with my gfs so now I need ya'll to help with my new babies By the way Big Al's supercenter is awsome!!! Here in Ftlauderdale just for fishies nothin else :krazy:

:) Hi and welcome back.Congrats on your new fish-you'll have to post pics.What size is your tank,that way we can help you figure out what other fish would work best. :exactly

Guest lisa_belle78

hi my tank is 36 us gal one of the feeders the white and orange littest one died yesterday and my snail is all closed up on the bottom is he hiding did i give him a problem disease I love my scooter

Archived