Medicated Food

SusanH

I finally got my Medigold food (I am having lots of problems in my tank) In the past few weeks I have lost about 4 fish and my panda moor is very sick right now (I don't expect him to live until morning) When can I expect to see an improvement if he does make it? How long until little signs of bacterial problems in some of my other fish go away? I am worried I will lose all of my fish before this is over...

Oh, and also how much should I be feeding them? Tonight I just fed them as much as I would their normal diet. Is the correct?

I can't give you any advice because I myself am new but I have been using the medigold on a blk moor of mine the past 10 days and his poop looked normal after about 4 days of the food. I am keeping him on it for another two weeks but I think it did the trick. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you don't lose any more, this just sounds like a nightmare for you. I sincerely hope things improve.

It is recommended to feed as much medi-gold that your fish can eat in a two minute time period,twice a day,as they have to get so many % of their body weight daily for it to be enough .It's also advised to feed only medicated food during this course which should be no less than two weeks.When I talked to Rick,he said that you could occasionally feed a cooked pea or two to keep them from constipation,but to stick mainly to the medicated food.

I sure hope that this does the trick for you.I've known a few people that lost a tank full of fish and it was gut wrenching.Good luck. :)

Archived