Chutney Pictures!

ciscokidd

Nice betta!

Just reading your other thread - maybe just stick with your old water conditioner if this has just started happening since you changed brands, not sure why it would happen now though.

Like Devs says, it kinda depends on other factors as well like the bowl volume, how much water you change and how often, feeding regime etc. Have you changed feeds or been over feeding recently? Sometimes that can cloud things up too. It doesn't come across as too cloudy in the picture though :)

I know in your other thread you said you had trouble with jungle's bowl buddies making your water cloudy ( I did not have that problem with them though). you might consider using prime. You can get it in a small bottle and it won't be so pricy. It is wonderful stuff.

i think its a 1 1/2 gallon. The water is changes 2 times a week =D I'm getting a 2 1/2 gal hex tank for Christmas so i'm going to change chutneys bowl again w/ the bowl buddies, and add w/ the new tank i'm going to use the old conditioner and see if it turns cloudy :) thanks everyone! Chutney is becoming quite the character when ever see he see's you goes to the top of the bowl looking for food =D

bettaqueen : i have prime for my goldie tank so i'll try that too!

Archived