Betta Bowl Buddies

ciscokidd

I have some that jungle labs sent to me free. I joined the jungle labs club ( free online worth signing up for cause they send you freebies) . I used them a coupe times when I used tap water instead of spring water when doing a water change . How many are you using? One tab treats up to 2 gallons. I was using one tab in my one gallon and it was not clouding the water.

i put 1 tablet in for my 2 gallon, i used after 100% water change. Previously i used this betta safe water condition in a little bottle shaped as a fish (got it at vvvvv), and i never had that problem. SO i guess it is the bowl buddies?

I did not have a problem. Maybe it is something in your tap water reacting with whatever chemicals are in bowl buddies. Maybe the other product does not have the same chemical in it and does not cause the reaction. I had to quit using my tap water treated with the bowl buddies. I think there must be something funky in my tap water cause Zeke got sick when I started using treated tap water. I only have a 2.5 gallon tank so I switched back to using ice mountain spring water. I know what is in it. ph 7.0 , nitrates0,amonia 0, and nitrite0. Word of caution not all spring water is created equal. Wally world brand spring water has .5 nitrates in it.

Archived