Sign in to follow this  
l_lds2006

Fry Didnt Make It

hey all my fry didnt make it but i'm not giving up hope and letting it discourage me in anyway atleast i now know that my fish did and will spawn again there will always be the spring time i just dont understand :whatjust::hummm but as everyone says raising fry ect is hard i will eventually get it

so sorry to hear about your fry - but glad to see that it hasn't dampened your spirits. Good luck with the next batch! Dana.

:( I'm very sorry abour your fry! I'm glad your not giving up though as I think you will do better next time as you have gained knowledge this time around! :)

thanks everyone! dont get me wrong i am upset about losing the fry but yeah it is true that the next time around i will have more knowledge and a little bit more experience even great fish breeders in the beginning of their hobby and so fourth must have gone through the same thing but i definitely will be looking foward to the next batch of fry hense that is why i got a new fish my hubby saw i was depressed and bought me a new fish to kinda try and cheer me up as he knew i was looking forward to raising the fry and so fourth

Edited by Jillian

:( That's too bad about the fry Jillian.Babies are just so sensitive to the slightest of changes.It's sad,but like you said,now that you know that they can do it,I'm sure they will again. :exactly

aww sorry to hear about your fry. :( i hope it's more successful the next time around. :heart

Guest Carbon dudeoxide

It's so sad to hear that. My first batch didnt survive as well (i forgot to feed them for 1 day) :( now my second batch is 1 month old and still thriving! :D Like vmlola said, you get more knowledge the next time.

Edited by Carbon dudeoxide

This thread is over 2 months old - please don't bring up old threads. Thx :)

Don't wish to be rude at all CD esp as you are new and didn't know but usually threads over a few months without a reply are not brought back up :D .

*edit button disappeared..