New Fish

l_lds2006

Jillian I do believe that is a blue oranda not a chocolate.

Very pretty though.

The blues often have a bit of bronzing on them that can confuse lfs clerks.

cool a black oranda would be cool i guess i just wait too see what color it changes to :rofl it is a very mellow fish though i picked this fish of it unusual pom poms they are large i mean i have seen the fish with little or no pom pom but this fish just caught my eye not to mention he swam right up to me not afraid and buzzing around like the other fish not to say that the other fish where not healthy it was just this fish i seen and was fascinated it took me a good 1 hr in the store to decide on what i was going to get i was originally going to get baby lionheads but then i changed my mind as their quality was not acceptable too many flaws but maybe when i get my 75 ga i will get lionheads

Congratulations on your new fish Jillian! Looks really lovely and has a very sweet face :exactly

thank you mr bumblebee thats what i was trying to say :exactly it has cute face big pom pom's and chubby cheeks plus the temperment was very doscile i watched them swim around for awhile as I always do in the fish store before i buy a fish and i exam them closely when watching and i'll tell ya this one just swam up like to say hello take me home like a lil puppy :rofl and i looked at it real close and said ok i'm getting this one :)

cool a black oranda would be cool i guess i just wait too see what color it changes to :rofl it is a very mellow fish though i picked this fish of it unusual pom poms they are large i mean i have seen the fish with little or no pom pom but this fish just caught my eye not to mention he swam right up to me not afraid and buzzing around like the other fish not to say that the other fish where not healthy it was just this fish i seen and was fascinated it took me a good 1 hr in the store to decide on what i was going to get i was originally going to get baby lionheads but then i changed my mind as their quality was not acceptable too many flaws but maybe when i get my 75 ga i will get lionheads

man yu i think is right on this one as i looked on a website to see what black oranda looked like and almost looks like this one colorwise i have 3 blue oranda's and look nothing like the chocolate's blue oranda they have like blue grey finnage and wens and have a little of hint bronze in them as well but the wen and fins are what gives a blue away their characteristics are very distinct in features

:D I love when the fish pick you to take them home.Congrats as he's a beauty.

thanks devs yeah had that puppy look in the eyes like please take me home and its like you heart just melts :rofl very gracegul swimmer in the tank too like dum dee dum dum dum like no care in the world it is classic though! one is a character my other fish are complete nuts in character but this one is just completely mellow and is different in nature

OoOo.. gorgeous fish. :D so pretty. hehe s/he's got adorable chubby cheeks!! haha makes you just want to pick 'em up and hug 'em real tight! :heart

hiya thanks for the comments on my fish yeah it does just want to make me want to pick it up out of the water and hug it but we know we cant do that :( if only and the cheeks remind me of squirel cheeks as well like they have food stuffed in there but it is cool though he/she got the biggest cheeks and is now the second biggest fish in my tank :rofl

Archived