Changes From Sept21st To Dec. 9th

SSJChar

here are some comparison pictures of one of the fish we bought afew months back. the first one is from sept 21st, probably 2 weeks after we got it. it was 1 1/2 inches or so. the second picture was from just afew mins ago, dec 9th. i believe his around 3 inches now? so i guess its around 3 months between the first and second picture. i think he's changed in size decently. he looks abit odd in the second picture, usually his belly is abit bigger with food. i think in the first picture it was after a feeding. the colourization has stayed pretty intact, but the wen growth hasn't really changed much. the scale of the pictures are different, so its harder to tell the increase in overall size, but the angle is similar. you can compare their relative size with the size of the eyes, though i'm sure the eye has grown too, but its a good indicator of overall balance changes.

sept 21st picture:

sept21stbm1.jpg

-

-

dec 9th picture:

dec9thvq0.jpg

:D It does look like he's grown a bit,however more importantly is the fact that in the 2nd pic,he just looks so much more healthier. :exactly Good job on his care,and keep us posted with future pics.

• 2 months later...

So it's been 3 months and the fish is eve bigger and i believe more healthy. here are some more comparison pictures. the first one was from when we first go it, and the other one was taken today. this time i got another fish in the pictures so you can see what kind of growth it went through, though i believe the other fish has grown too, just not dscf4992im9.jpg

25020721112ng1.jpg

speeeeking of ranchu/lionhead, i have one of those too. i bought him the same time as the oranda above, though he hasn't grown nearly as big. i tried taking some pictures of it today, but i couldn't get a good shot. you can see his buttend in the picture above. he had basically no wen at all at that time, and this is a picture of him today:

26020701322ig6.jpg

he has still grown some, but he's only around the size of the oranda in the picture 3 months ago, the picture of the oranda in my hand, but abit bigger.

sadly the lionheads back isn't as round as i'd like it to be, but still nowhere straight. i got him from vvvv and he was the healthiest looking one there and had the most round back, though there was another one there that looked good which i didn't see until i had already told them i wanted this one. his belly is not really too big either, the picture is kinda deceiving.

Gosh darn I'm sooooo jealous.

I've had my first fish, Sushi, since August and he does not look like he's grown very much at all.

Toro I've had since January and he also hasn't grown a whole lot.

I took pictures of them in my hand back in January and I'm trying to resist doing a comparison picture because I don't want to be depressed. Maybe in a few more months...

Archived