Unusual Tank

selena685

Cool!! but like the others, how in the world would you clean that thing!!!

i did read that it was equivielent to a 60 gallon tank. it comes with the highest quality eheim filters, lighting ,and aration

how on earth did they get the plants in the bottom bowls?

Perhaps they took the tubes off the side and put the plants in Ect.

Theres gotta be some way to get into those bowls (although probably not while it's filled) otherwise as tinkerbell said how did they get the plants in! LOL! My guess is that for set up purposes those connectors disconnect from the bowls and you can get into the bowls to put the plants in that way... I still have no idea how they would clean it properly though!

*Oops! I forgot to send this in and then ya beat me to it! LOL*

Nice tank to look at.Think I will stick to conventional shape ones tho.No way would I want to clean and maintain a tank like that.

:blink: Well.....it's kinda visually appealing I suppose. Not sure how suitable it really is for the fish though - it's made up of lot's of small volumes of water, so not really one complete open space for swimming in. What a nightmare it must be to maintain as well, can you imagine how much hard work that must be to keep it looking half decent. I agree with Blue, I much prefer "conventional" shaped tanks :)

Lol - giving us the link to that tank led me to looking through the hundreds of other tanks on show especially the planted ones. So a good coulple of hours was spent rating them all :rofl I know, I'm tragic! :D

• 1 month later...

Archived