Rest In Peace George!

Guest shin

My beloved oranda, George, passed away this evenning. He lived through dropsy once but the second time was too much for his body. I only had him for a few months but he was the cutest fish I ever had. Within the week I brought him home he would come up and nibble on my finger while I changed the water. He is now up there in heaven with his brother Bear Bears, who died of ich shortly after I got him. I know he's not suffering anymore and is enjoying his time in heaven with all of his brothers and sisters that didnt make it, and with my uncle up there looking after them. R.I.P. George

DSC00138.jpg

Thank you for your kind comments. I miss him already. He was a good fish. I begged him to last until I came home from school and it did! Then he passed away shortly after that. :( He had so much character in him. He definitely stood out from the other fish and always will. :)

Thank you all for your kind words. :) He was definately one of the most interesting fish I've ever kept. He taught me so much about fish and I'm lucky to have found him in the pet shop. IMO he was the prettiest fish I've ever kept as well. Thank you again for the kind words! I'm starting to feel better already :) .

Archived