I Realize I Am Posting Fanatic, But Here's My Crew Again.

IloveSpaceboy

I have a feeling this is how parents are with their children and pictures, lol.

So here goes, from oldest to newest.

Mars:

Him being beautiful as always.

Mars-2.jpg

His other side.

Marsagain.jpg

Phoenix:

Is that the camera?

camerareflection.jpg

Sparky:

You changed the rocks! You can seem me now, I don't think I like this.

Sparky-3.jpg

Then the Orphans!

Poe:

Hello.

Poe-2.jpg

Mithra:

He reminds me of a chubby little kid asking questions.

Mithra-bubbles.jpg

Am I posing right?

Mithra-greatface.jpg

I found you!

mithra-plantshot.jpg

Aren't we cute?

Orphans.jpg

Random Pictures aka, me trying to be artistic.

Mars ruining the group picture.

100_0771.jpg

This picture I think just has a very visually appealing look to it. I don't know what it is about it, but I find it really beautiful. Lol, fish butts being beautiful, who would have thought?

Tubulartails.jpg

the more pics the better! :D

mithra always has such a cute look on him in every picture. it's like he knows to pose.

He's a little ham. He'll be sitting in his corner and will come out and follow the camera after I take the first picture, it's amazing. That's why I end up with so many of him and so little of Poe. He's just too cute (and pushy) to not take pictures of. Sparky on the other hand hates getting his picture taken even though he's really photogenic, more so than Phoenix who loves her picture taken too, but they usually come out blurry.

How funny would it be if fish had jobs like people? Mithra would be the model, Mars the actor, Sparky would be the brooding poet/artist, Phoenix would be the attention-seeking one who wants her 15 minutes but never seems to make it... Poe and Skittles, I have no idea yet.

they are gorgeous fish, and lovely pictures. you are lucky, my pictures are always blurry coz everytime i go near the tank they swim around like crazy looking for food! congrats on your pretty little fishies! :heart

:) Your pics are great and your fish look wonderful, including your new rescues. Mars is a stunning fish, very preatty coloring! :heart

Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Yes thanks for sharing your beautiful fish family. Mithra has the long eyelashes needed in her designated profession don't you think?(pic #7)..they are all so cute :D

edited for spelling...

You know, if the pictures didn't come out so clear, I don't think I would post as many. It's the camera's fault, lol.

Trinket, I didn't even notice that! lol, it really does look like he has eyelashes. How come it's the guys that always have the fantastic eyelashes, lmao?

Okay, here are a few more of the orphans. I think my other four are starting to get jealous of the attention I spend to them so they haven't been posing lately. (I think it's going to be time for more pics of the other guys, too). Anyway, here are a few more pics of Mithra (a little lethargic tonight) and Poe. Oh, and a little video! please excuse the dirty tank glass.

100_0844.jpg

100_0818.jpg

100_0819.jpg

100_0841.jpg

100_0842.jpg

100_0838.jpg

A Little Clip of Poe and Mithra

Mirtha is definately my favorite. That's a cute video too. It's funny how Mirtha seems to wiggle around and pose or stare at you when the camera is focused on him, but not as much when Poe is in the shot.

cute pics and video. i love that last pic :heart

He loves to have his face towards me, mouth open when I try and take pics.

About the video, I'm a little discouraged...it's been viewed 434 times in less than 24 hours. I'm curious about how/why it's been viewed that much. It's just weird. Sorry. I've had a bad night so finding this is just one more mystery to my day.

Poe is sweet! and Mithra seems to be singing your praises! Lovely happy little fishies.

A new sign: Take that! you Fish Dumping so-and-so! :pp

Mithra has been relapsing I think. He's been a lot more lethargic lately, it has me a little worried. This morning he didn't perk up when I fed him like he normally does. Poor baby. I'm going to check on him really quick...*goes and checks*...still in his corner. He swam around a little but is back in his corner by my live plant, behind the turtle. He doesn't seem to wander too far from that area lately...he didn't in the beginning either. Poe is doing well though.

Edit to add: He just swam to the center, then back to his corner. Could it be it's just a 'comfort' spot for him?

I sure hope he's ok. It could be he just likes to stay in his "comfort" spot. My oranda Fred Jr. always stays in the same corner of the tank when he's at rest. But as soon as he "hears" me (his wen covers his eyes) he'll start doing his hungry dance.

Dickie used to be like that. I tried alot of things mostly he was just being cautious because he was alone in the tank. Your's is not alone; is anyone picking on him? He may just need more time to get used to his new home. Doesn't he also have a fin problem? I think you may have mentioned something like that. Maybe he is still not well?

I found that really good food perked my fishies up. Your little ones probably had only stale flakes to eat at the Fish-dumping-so-and-so's tank . probably got nothing else. He probably fell behind on his nutrition and needs to catch up. Progold has worked wonders for all my fishies. It's very nutritious. They are very healthy and strong now. They were not like that when I got them, they were slow and timid. Now they have great energy! very lively!

Great nutrition can only help to strengthen his little immune system. Something with vitamins maybe???He'll be braver when he feels stronger.

The poor little things probably had to live in a fishbowl that was dirty for long stretches of time too. =shudder=

His tail fin is really frayed, so are his pectoral. Poe chases him a little bit every couple days or so for a few seconds then he stops. I put my hand in there to see if he was still swimming all right and he nipped my finger then realized I wasn't food and swam away. He seems to be swimming all right, he just sits on the bottom a lot. Right now he's sitting on the bottom in another part of the tank. He's swimming a but right now and he also seems like he's tired.

I know I don't know the conditions they were in and I hope he didn't end up with some really serious problem. He's swimming, well wiggling like he does, he's up at the top now. I'm not quite as worried about him at this moment, he's actually moving around.

Sorry I just rambled, I just worry, I've already grown so attached. Also, could it be with his tail as frayed as it is that it's a bit harder for him to swim? He just wiggles funny and seems to have to try a little harder to get going?

Sorry about all the questions.

Archived